In-Office & Same Day Procedures:
As part of our commitment to offering complete gynecological care to women of all ages, we offer in-office and same day surgery procedures, which include non-surgical and minimally invasive surgical options.
- Cone Biopsy – a cone-shaped portion of the uterus is removed for testing on abnormal cells.
- Colposcopy – a colposcopy offers a magnified, illuminated view of the cervix for diagnosis.
- D&C – a standard procedure for diagnosing and treating abnormal bleeding from the uterus which may occur in both the obstetrical and gynecological patient.
- Endometrial Ablation – a procedure to treat abnormal bleeding. Endometrial ablation is the destruction of the lining of the uterine wall.
- Endometrial Biopsy – a procedure that involves the removal of a portion of the endometrial lining of the uterus for testing.
- Essure Permanent Birth Control – a permanent birth control solution that can be implanted in a single office visit.
- Hysteroscopy – a minimally-invasive procedure used to investigate abnormal bleeding and remove fibroids and polyps.
- Laparoscopy – a procedure that involves a small incision in the abdominal wall, allowing diagnosis and treatment of various conditions.
- LEEP – a procedure in which a small wire loop is used to cut abnormal cells from the cervix.